Honeymoon Heights Owners Association
Board of Governors Meeting
Minutes for April 15, 2021
Board Members Present: Stuart Hazle, Curt Becker, Lanny Day, Eric Galle, Kim Scherneman, and Nancy Lundwall.
Pledge of Allegiance recited by all present
Guest Forum: see attachment
Minutes read of 10-16-20 accepted.
Treasurers report ending 3-30-21 accepted.
The suggestion was made to have the mailing address posted at the club house. A sign is being made and will be posted.
· Collection Agency – on going
· Lots 549 & 550 structure violation of Assoc. Rules – on going
o Pursuing mailing address of owners.
· Dredging of Channel at north end – Egle has signed off on permit for Montcalm County to dredge North of the weir.
· Assoc. Violation, lot 613, three trailers – after discussion a motion was made by Nancy to move the trailer as suggested by the lawyer. Eric 2nd passed
· Fishing and stocking Townline Lake – Dianna Jachim reported the DNR will be stocking the lake with fingerling walleyes the 1st week of June.
· Road Care – on going
· Park M, B, C1, N application is in with Egle to install riprap for the sea walls.
· Financial Computer program update for Treasurer – Eric is in the process of getting the new program installed, waiting on a bid.
· The No overnight parking sign for the tennis court is being pursued. Stuart will get the sign made.
· Parks: Lonny Day Park B replace steps and stain, hopefully by July 1st.
· Roads: Kim Scheuneman on going
· Lights: Nancy Lundwall in good order
· Blight: Curt Becker – working with the township.
· Website: Stuart Hazle – up and working.
· Spring Cleanup: - Lonny Day made the motion to hirer Dave Johnson to mow the grass in the parks at the sum of $4,500 for the 2021 summer. Kim 2nd passed.
· Improve the boat ramp at park N – after discussion the decision was made to not make that improvement.
· Clean Up Day – Lonny made the motion to have “Lets talk Trash” come and drive through Honneymoon Heights (there will also be dumpsters at the clubhouse on Birch Dr.), and pick up excess items members want to discard on Sat. June 5, 2021. Curt 2nd, passed.
· Park C1 – Eric said grass will be replanted.
· Well for Clubhouse, Curt will get well drilling quote, Kim will get septic quote for next meeting.
· Donation of lots by Mr. Carpenter – after much discussion the proposal was tabled until next meeting.
Motion to adjourn made by Curt, 2nd by all.